ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 10:01:58 -0500
I'm sitting here thinking... pondering... about our saviors love, kindness
and forgiveness!

Do you realize how blessed we are?  We're blessed because we have homes!
We're blessed because we have heat, when some have none!  Wer
e blessed because we have clothes on our backs, food in our refrigerators,
and lovedones who care about us!  Do we realize how many people have none of
these?  So why are we the blessed ones?  Because HE has blessed us!  The
only thing we are in need of constantly is HIS love and forgiveness... and
we have it only if we constantly look to HIM!  We are blessed because HE is
the author of all of our blessings!  Please today... don't forget this?
Whatever trial, tribulation, valley, or mountain you're trying to climb...
don't forget this today!

God is good!
Jenifer gilley
CHRIST came that we may have life everlasting.
check out my blog
http://claudastar.blogspot.com/
AIM: jenibear1998
msn