From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 16:41:11 EST

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Red River Celiacs GIG will be

Moving Feet Without Wheat

at the      Fargo Marathon

_www.fargomarathon.com_ (http://www.fargomarathon.com)

This  year the Red Ricer Celiacs will be participating in the Fargo Marathon
to spread  celiac awareness and raise funds.  Registration forms should be
sent in to  RRCGIG, PO Box 464, Fargo, ND 58107, with registration fee made
payable to Fargo  Marathon and we will submit them as a group so we know how many
walkers/joggers/runners we will have so you can wear a Moving Feet Without
Wheat  t-shirt! Those finishing the 5k will also receive a Marathon t-shirt.  Any
 donations you get from friends and family should be made payable to Red
River  Celiacs GIG.  You can sign up for - any category - but we would like to
have you register through us so we know how many gluten free people will be
there for t-shirt and food purposes.   Forms will be sent in as a  group.

The 5k we will participate in is 3.3 miles.  You can Walk, Run,  Sprint, Jog,
etc. and go as far or little as you want.  It is a family  oriented Fun Run.
There will be entertainment along the way.  The  path goes through NDSU and
back to the Fargo Dome.

We will be having a booth at the Health Expo on Friday, May 18th from
1:00-9:00 pm.   Red River Celiacs has also been asked to have a Gluten  Free food
booth at the post-race feast in the Fargo Dome on Saturday, so  everyone can
fully participate in this great community event!  What an  opportunity! We will
need volunteers to help throughout the day with the GF food  booth as the
different category of marathon runner?s finish.  Spread the  word to all your
celiac friends that this is a Gluten Free Friendly  Marathon!!

Check out the _www.fargomarathon.com_ (http://www.fargomarathon.com)  website
for the  many other events and speakers being held. There is a 1K youth run
opportunity  for children also! Something for everyone! What a great way to
spread celiac  disease awareness!!  We will be selling items at our Expo booth to
help  raise funds for our Gluten Intolerance Education Conference to be held
Nov. 2-3,  2007 and hope you will ask family and friends to sponsor you in the
Fargo  Marathon.  Ask your friends and family to walk with us.  Registration
forms are at _www.fargomarathon.org_ (http://www.fargomarathon.org) .
Donation forms will be available on our website _www.redriverceliacs.org_
(http://www.redriverceliacs.org)  as well as  posters.   Please put up posters at you
local fitness place, health  food store, etc., to spread the word.

CONTACT INFO:
Sandy Kohler 218-233-4898
Stacey Juhnke  701-237-4854
Jan Hammer 701-232-3896