ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 07:44:41 -0500
Actually,  Vicki & Jen, the journey from Egypt all the way to Canaan
could have taken around 40 days, but you have to remember that God
Himself put the brakes on a bit by taking six weeks to give Moses the
law on Mount Sinai and then again, it took over a year to build the
Tabernacle, but the point is still a good one that, instead of taking
less than 2 years, the journey took 40 because of stubbornness and unbelief.
Kathy