ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:15:42 -0700
Kathy,

It has been snowing lightly off and on since yesterday here.  May 3 to 6
inches this time when it is over, they say.  I tried climbing over the 3
foot frozen ice snow drifts to our breaker box the other day when all power
went off and quickly gave up.  The half an inch of new snow made it
rediculously dangerous.  The power company worked in the neighborhood
because it was up on one of the poles in front of our home.

Phil.