ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:13:36 -0500
hi all!  don't you just hate being blind sometimes?

this afternoon when i got on the bus going home from work, i told the driver
where i wanted off... i got up to go the front of the bus after someone i
know who's stop is right before mine got off.  the driver repeated my
stop... aking me if that's where i wanted... i said yes.. star kind of poked
her head around the corner and started moving down the steps... and the guy
didn't stop!  i went passed my stop!  he offered to go back and drop me off
but by this point i was ticked!  i just told him to let me off... and
someone who i don't know drove me back to my stop!  do these drivers ever
know what they're doing!
Jenifer gilley
CHRIST came that we may have life everlasting.
check out my blog
http://claudastar.blogspot.com/
AIM: jenibear1998
msn