From:
Jutta-Marie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jutta-Marie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 09:16:42 -0700

Thanks to all that responded. I received about 25 responses, Most said that single spices from McCormick are gf. however the blends may not always be gf. One person confirmed intermittent problems with Lawry's since she is gf since 25 years.

Several mentioned Penzys spices as wonderful except for their soups all are gf. One person mentioned a website where recipes for spices can be found ( www.recipezaar.com),  and 2 mentioned Cali Fine Foods spices are free of gluten, lactose, yeast, trans-fats and preservatives and no MSG.

I will try Penzys and Cali Fine Foods because the reviews were so outstanding.

thanks again