From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 15:13:37 -0500

What is the Clan Thompson SmartList?

Clan Thompson Celiac SmartLists are a series of software programs that make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of products in the USA and Canada. These SmartLists are the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED information about gluten, and a "Comments" field is included to provide even more information about cross contamination and other issues. We have versions for Windows, Macs, Palm handhelds and Pocket PCs. Download a FREE, fully functional DEMO here: http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_downloads.php3

NEW USA FOOD SMARTLIST RELEASED

March 1, 2007: The USA food SmartList was updated. We added 402 new items to our list and updated info on around 1,592 old products. The new USA food SmartList contains verified gluten info on around 6,181 items.

NEW CANADIAN FOOD SMARTLIST RELEASED

February 21, 2007: The Canadian food SmartList was updated. We added 279 new items to our Canadian SmartList and updated info on around 1320 products. The new Canadian SmartList contains gluten info on around 3,187 products.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Clan Thompson Mini-List #1 - USA FOODS

Manufacturers of the following USA products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in the USA when we called them in February, 2007. A longer list of products appears in our USA FOOD SMARTLIST.

Bumble Bar - Chocolate Crsip
Mother's Mountain New England Chili Salsa
Larabar - Cherry Pie
Watkins Soup Base - Beef - 01175
Buddig Deli Cuts - Baked Honey Ham
Shelton's Chicken Chili Mild (0-48481-01111-5)
Shelton's Chicken Rice Soup (0-48481-03007-9)
TCBY Ripe Raspberry Sorbet
TCBY Peach Sorbet
Manischewitz Chocolate Macaroons
Newman's Own Microwave Popcorn - White Cheddar Cheese
Starkist Tuna (plain tuna)
Mt. Dew Code Red (reg. - diet - diet caffeine free)
Yoo Hoo Ready-to-drink Original Chocolate Flavor Drink
Cain's Sweet Cucumber Pickles (chips and sandwich)
Regina Vinegars and Cooking Wines (all)
Gallo Sparkling Wines - all
Drambuie Liquer
Vlasic Sauerkraut or Peppers
Butterball Turkeys: fresh
Hood Cottage Cheese
McCormick Extracts (all flavors - pure and imitation)
Log Cabin Syrup - Country Kitchen

 -----

Clan Thompson Mini-List #1 - CANADIAN FOODS

Manufacturers of the following CANADIAN products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in Canada when we called them in February, 2007. A longer list of products appears in our CANADIAN FOOD SMARTLIST. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO visit http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_downloads_candemos.php3

Kingsford's Corn Starch
Mazola Canola Oil
Old Tyme Original Sryup
Crown Lily White Corn Syrup
Baxter's Chicken & Vegetable Soup
Baxter's Luxury Lobster Bisque Soup
Hardbite All Natural Chips
Baxter's Mango Chutney
So Good Fortified Soy Beverage - Original
Barbour Rum Extract
Barbour White Vanilla Extract
Thai Kitchen Pad Thai Noodle Cart
So Nice Cultured Soy Yogurt - vanilla
Patak's Garlic Pickle
Lundberg Organic Risotto - Butternut Squash
Patak's Chutneys - Sweet Mango Chutney
Crofter's Organic Premium Spreads - 235 ml. Four Fruit
Annie's Organic Horseradish Mustard
King Cole Herbal Lemon Tea
Buddig Original Value Pack Deli Pouch - Chicken