From:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:57:05 -0800

BeautiControl has just added two new gluten-free products to their  M.R.P. (maintenance, repair and prevention) approach to skin care -  Platinum Regeneration Advanced Eye Repair Creme and Platinum  Regeneration Skin Renewing Serum.

 Platinum Regeneration  products are specifically formulated with the latest anti-aging  ingredients to improve, repair and help prevent damage to skin in the  40+ years group.

 Try Platinum Regeneration Advanced Eye  Repair Creme ($30) to moisturize and to improve damage from fine lines,  wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness around the eyes.

 New  Platinum Regeneration Skin Renewing Serum ($60) slows down advanced  signs of aging with its unique blend of peptides which plump up skin to  reduce lines and wrinkles; polyhydroxy acids to reduce skin  discolorations and blotchiness; and botanical extracts, antioxidants  and vitamins that moisturize skin.

 Contact me today for  these new gluten-free products.  Also available are gluten-free  sunscreen, lipsticks, blush, foundations, eye shadows, etc.

  Please note that my website does not indicate which products are  gluten-free so you must contact me directly for that information via  phone or email.

    Roberta Zaharkin
  Independent Beauty and Image Consultant
    (585)352-1373
    email:  [log in to unmask]     www.beautipage.com/imagebyroberta