Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 18:38:31 -0500

BOB & RUTH'S Personally Escorted GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS
             Check Us Out at HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

* * * *   February 11~18, 2007

CLUB MED WINTER GETAWAY III - Cancun Village

All-Inclusive palm trees, warm tropical waters, sun, sand, sports,
entertainment, food and drink.  SOLD OUT -  but don't forget to
join us in 2008 for IV.  This years participants will decide next years
Club Med Village.

* * * *   April 12~22, 2007

PANAMA CANAL & SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE

We'll cruise the Panama Canal and along the way stop in tropical
Ports of Call - Curacao, Costa Rica, Aruba and more.  Special Bob
& Ruth's Gluten-free menu - for those of us on the Diet.

Cabins may be available on a confirmed basis only.

* * * *   May 6~8, 2007

CULINARY INSTITUTE OF AMERICA (CIA) mini VI
Hyde Park, NY

! ! ! ! ! !  LISTSERVE SPECIAL DISCOUNT  ! ! ! ! ! !
Reserve By FEBRUARY 28TH - $25 PER PERSON

Check out this food and fun mini Gluten-free Getaway. Great food -
Interesting touring - Gluten-free Beer and other treats at our Get
Acquainted Party. People come from all over the country for these
few days - and many return more than once. It's just a fun foody
couple of days.

There are limited spaces available.

* * * *    October 19 ~ 29, 2007

PARIS & PROVENCE GETAWAY
RIVERBOAT CRUISE-TOUR

! ! ! ! ! !   SPECIAL EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT   ! ! ! ! ! !
$100 PER PERSON - RESERVE BY MARCH 9, 2007

Join us as we explore the romantic, historic wine country of Provence
aboard the M/V Princesse River Cruiser for 7 nights - then we'll
enjoy Paris while staying 2 nights at a deluxe hotel. One of our dinners
will be at one of World famous Chef Guy Savoy's restaurants, with
special gluten-free offerings on the menu. New pricing - Check it out!

* * * *   July 7 ~ 14, 2007
.
CLUB MED SANDPIPER "FAMILY GETAWAY
Port St. Lucie, FL

! ! ! ! ! !  LISTSERVE SPECIAL DISCOUNT  ! ! ! ! ! !
Reserve By FEBRUARY 28TH - $25 PER PERSON

OK it's time to get on the stick and make you plans to join us this
summer at this award winning All-Inclusive Family Resort. The only
one in the USA.

Great KID programs for kids of all ages (as young as 4 1/2 months).
If you're planning on joining us, we need to have your reservation in
ASAP to have enough participation to make this trip a go.

* * * *   August 11~24, 2007

BALTIC & SCANDINAVIAN CRUISE & TOUR

! ! ! ! ! !  LISTSERVE SPECIAL DISCOUNT  ! ! ! ! ! !
Reserve By FEBRUARY 28TH - $100 PER PERSON

Fantastic Ports of call - including Stockholm, Sweden; St.Petersburg,
Russia; Berlin, Germany and much more. Then a 2 night stay in
beautiful Copenhagen right across the street from Tivoli Gardens.
                                            # # # # #

We're now planning for the Gluten-free Getaways for 2008 - our
10th year. We'd love to have your feedback - where in the World
you would like to go - what time of the year. Some of the Itineraries
we're considering are another African Safari in Kenya or Tanzania;
South American 3 Country East Coast Tour; Cruise down the Danube;
Unique China Tour or; an England & Wales Tour.  These are just some
of  the destinations we are working on. So give us your thoughts on
these and others you'd like to go to.

To join Bob & Ruth's and receive our Quarterly Newsletter and more -
Send your check for the $40 Annual Membership to:

Bob & Ruth's     205 Donerail Court     Havre de Grace,  MD   21078

Or, e-mail us for a complimentary copy of our newsletter.