THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Sidey,Carolyne" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 11:46:29 PDT
I was diagnosed hypo about 4 months after the birth of my son about a
 year ago.  It took this long for me to figure out that you should not
 be that tired just because you had two kids.  I asked for the thyroid
 test it was not suggested as a possibility.

My question now is

Does anyone else get headaches almost every day?  Not just annoying
 ones but really bad ones just behind the eye (just one eye).  Should I
 be concerned?  I had my Synthroid adjusted up to .125  from .1 and the
 headaches got better but have not gone away.

Carolyne Sidey