Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dwight Corbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 19:57:05 -0700

Thank you,
   Thank you to all 42 people  who replied.    A brief summary of suggestions ran like this:
 vitamin-D  ---9
vitamin B-12 or B-complex---  6
explore  fibromyalgia.... many different symptoms-- 7
sensitive to soy  ---2
refined sugar ------2

    I mainly ruled out vitamin-D because I work outside and have read several times that a few minutes a day will provide vitamin D.  Also get it with calcium.
  For me, I think it is a B --vitamin problem.   I was taking a B-complex at one time, and was doing very well and feeling great.   I ran out,  was feeling good  so I didn't notice any change.  Last winter I would wake up at night with my forearms just hurting very bad and my arm muscles would  be very tight and stiff.  Very painful.
     Remembering all this I started a Sublingual B-12 high dose  two days ago.    Without jumping to conclusion's  too soon,  I do think it has helped already.     I know it's really to soon to tell.
     One letter suggested all celiac's should be on a B-complex.
       Dwight
       GF inTN

    I agree with what this letter said----   I'll put it in without  name:

A cheap and easy supplement to try is Sublingual B-12.  This is the one that made a world of difference for me.  I felt like I was 90 years old even after a year GF.  The B-12 worked almost like a miracle.  Within a week I had more bounce in my step, no sore joints, better sleep and my memory improved.  I didn't attribute the absence of muscle stiffness to B-12, but now that you mention it, that is gone too.  My back used to hurt always and my thighs and calves were so sensitive to touch that if someone squeezed my muscle, I would flinch in pain.  That is gone.

  You may want to do some research on the net about B-12 deficiency.  It is a real eye opener.  Apparently, in other countries they treat for deficiency when your levels get below 500.  In America, they don't treatment until you reach just above 200.  At that low level, you would have irrepairable nerve damage if it stayed that low for 2 months.  Japan and Germany are way ahead of us on this one.  They also have far less Alzheimers or Dementia.

  I get a pretty good Sublingual B-12 from Walmart by the maker Rexall.  I have also ordered for a better price from Swanson's and Wonderlab.com.