VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 05:41:16 -0500
Ray,
If you haven't already gotten an answer, here is a sort of quirky one that
might help.  Years ago, I had some kind of similar problem with OE.  In my
case, it was that several foldrs I had created seemed to have vanished.
Then, the news I sort of stumbled on is that the "Closed" folders were only
visible to my JAWS cursor, but didn't show up when I tried to send messages
to them.  When I managed to get over to those closed folders and right-arrow
to open them, life returned to normal.

Whatever this couple's problem might be, I doubt that it is that they've
maxed out OE.  I have literally tens of thousands of messages in mine (it's
pretty pitiful, actually).  I have lots of folders and tend to use the whole
program as my most readily accessible filing cabinet!  If you do find out
something else, please share with the list.

Deborah