Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:22:42 EST

In a message dated 1/23/2007 6:50:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Thanks  for your suggestion. I have tried this, and did again, downloading
several  drivers from driverguide.com specific to the silicon motion lynx
display  adapter which Belarc says is in my computer. But still the update wizard
tells  me the drivers do not match the hardware, and of course, the color
setting  remains at 16. Very puzzling! Any further ideas?
Ron

[log in to unmask] wrote:

In a message dated  1/22/2007 4:04:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,