From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 06:50:30 -0500
The front panel light is probably an LED, which stands for light-emitting
diode.  A diode will only let electricity run in one direction.  So, if it
will not light, then probably you have the connector on backward on the
motherboard.  Just turn it around, and it will likely work.

Good luck with your build.  Once the computer boots, the scary part is over!
:)

Dean Kukral