Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 05:34:45 -0500
> Due to schedules I'm not the one who shops or cooks. While my wife will
> make
> lots of accomidations, she doesn't want to eat paleo.

Recently I have run into the same problem, I am working more and my wife
home, so she is doing the cooking. I started doing a lot more barbecueing. I
cook up maybe three days worth of food outside, beef, pork chicken venison,
and stick it in the fridge. My wife takes care of the veggies.

Tight budget. We jsut adopted a newborn baby boy and cost is an object on
> everything we do. What do you do to follow the diet on a budget?

Buy cheap meat, and grow lots of veggies in the garden. Big expense for me
is fruit, which I eat a fair amount of.

Thanks