VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
CBVI-Hotmail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CBVI-Hotmail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 15:57:50 -0700
    Subscribe to this list: [log in to unmask]

XP Media addition is a modified XP Pro.  You will need the Professional
edition of a screen reader.  Most of the Media Center software has
accessibility issues, but you do not need to run these on start up, so it
could look just like regular Windows XP Pro.  I have not played with it that
much.  If the software works with Windows XP Professional it will work with
Media Center Edition.

Paul Schmidt
Technology Instructor
Center for the Blind & Visually Impaired