VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 21:23:27 -0500
ASB OPENS E-BOOKSTORE!

Hello,

Associated Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired, is pleased to
announce the launch of our first, online, Braille Bookstore!  For the last
15 years, ASB has been amassing a library of "Print on Demand" books,
ranging from Mystery Novels to Crossword Puzzles, Cookbooks and Classics.

This launch of our E-Bookstore is in its Beta-test form, and we are asking
you to be a part of this crucial step in making sure our site is clear and
accessible.  Please check it out, and give us feedback.

Right now, we have a sampling of our catalogue, which contains over 300
books and novels.  We will be updating our catalogue weekly.  All the books
listed can be purchased via Credit Card, Check, Paypal or Purchase Order.
You will receive your books within two weeks, after we confirm payment.

Please check out our new bookstore here:
asb.org

(If you go into the "Special Events" section, the info' about the new store
is the fourth item on the list, and there's a direct link there, too.)

Thank you for your time and your feedback on the site.