From:
Todd Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 08:51:27 -0700
I've been eating in a paleo fashion for a couple of years but I can't
really say I was paleo as I had a fairly constant consumption of
chocolate and caffeine.

I finally had to admit I was powerless before chocolate and caffeine
and asked for help from a higher power, which in this case was my
desire not to feel cranky, moody and over-amped most of the time. My
consumption of caffeine would be considered pretty minor by many
people, as in a cup of decaffeinated a day. Still I felt the results
afterward.

30 days now and I definitely feel calmer and less reactive plus other
related symptoms have lessened or gone away like pounding heart
sensations or low-level headaches.

Todd