From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 23:25:51 -0700
On Mar 11, 2007, at 4:12 AM, Kristina K. Carlton wrote:

> How do you find someone who can help you with homeopathics? I know
> I can
> read about them but I think self-medicating with them is a
> different story.

The kind of homeopathy one can use on one's own is limited to first-
aid and mild acute illnesses. It takes a thoroughly trained
practitioner to help with chronic conditions such as you are describing.

> Another friend turned me on to radiantwonder.com. I am thinking about
> getting a free consultation with an herbalist there. They give a
> full refund
> if you don't like the products or if they don't help.

A little more study on homeopathy will show you why herbs are only
another bandaid. Withdraw them, and you're still sick. Homeopathy
actually gives your body the info it needs to solve its own
dysfunction, forever, done.

> So Ginny...you are trained in homeopathy?

I am a serious student of it. I employ two excellent practitioners,
one for my dog and another for myself - although they do overlap a
bit. It's very difficult for even the trained to self-prescribe:)

> One more thing, I still eat a lot of protein so I am not sure how
> much that
> weighs in. The thing is, I feel really good and have good energy
> when I eat
> lots of protein and fat, and some carbs. I am out of town right now
> doing
> contract work. Because I have several food intolerances it has been
> hard to
> eat the way I try to eat at home. For the most part I have been eating
> protein, lettuce, and olive oil. Some days I had a few carrots or
> some water
> chestnuts with the lettuce but that's about it.

Sounds awfully limited to me, although I agree wholeheartedly with
the high fat and protein ratios.

Say, go look at www.carepathpartners.com. This is my practitioner.
Also check out BeyondFlatEarth, for some background.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!