From:
Ev Convert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 20:22:55 -0700
So I tried eating these healthy green thingies.  :-)  First, I
tried frozen brussel sprouts.  No problems.  Then I tried fresh
brussel sprouts, which were considerably larger than the frozen
(perhaps a slightly different variety?).  I boiled them for 10
minutes.  I ate them and I got a tingly feeling, mostly in the
arms and legs.  Not painful, but definitely strange.

I also boiled chopped kale for 30 minutes.  I also got a similar
tingly feeling.

Do I have to cook these things longer?  Do I have an allergy?