NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"R. Pellerin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 13:14:08 -0500
No offense taken.  Shake and Bake is high is sodium, I agree and we don't
always use it.  Steak grilled on the frying pan...why is that not healthy.
Steak is processed?

I agree, she was asking about healthy alternatives, but I was just pointing
out that being dairy free does not mean boredom at mealtime nor does it mean
a complete leave of your standard American cuisine.

Cooking dairy free does mean a lot more cooking from scratch, which is what
we do.  And, I enjoy it.

(As for vegetables, my son loves fruit but veggies still pose a challenge!)

Roxy