AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:06:02 -0600

                         ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

                    SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2008 - 7PM

                 LUSSIER COMMUNITY EDUCATION CENTER
                            55 S. GAMMON RD.
                           MADISON, WI 53717

                      AAM MEMBERSHIP - $25!!!!

MAIL YOUR CHECK TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

`

Hi, Samba.

That entire report was made up...it never happened. It was a hoax that was spread like lightning over the internet. The person that supposedly leaked the incident doesn't even exist...he was created by two other people.

Vera

"In the days before volcanoes were invented, lava had to be hand carried down from the mountains and poured on the sleeping villagers.
This took a great deal of time."