AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ikanyeng Tlale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 09:32:42 -0800

               RENEW YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP WITH AAM!!!!

       SEND A CHECK FOR $25 TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

            MEMBERSHIP PERIOD:OCTOBER 1    -    SEPTEMBER 30

Good morning. Here is question for you, my kids have a
tournament in cedar rapids sometime in april. I am
trying to decide whether I should book two nights or
leave early here Sat. morning and get room for just
one night. What do you think?