AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Thomas Adeetuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 15:50:14 -0600

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.AfricanAssociation.org

What an excellent piece to read. Thanks to Dzigbodi for sharing.

Thomas Adeetuk
College Library
Helen C. White Hall
600 N. Park Street