From:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 16:47:34 -0400

Want to raise money for Celiac Disease research and send kids to Celiac
Summer Camp?  Then visit our website, www.teamglutenfree.org to check out
our 2007 race line up!  If you don't see a race near you, then click on the
Bring Team Gluten-Free To Your Town link.  We will be happy to send you an
information packet.

Help us spread awareness and raise money for Celiac Disease!  Please pass
this information on to your friends and family and let's get running/walking!!!

JOIN THE TEAM!

Carrie Owen
Team Gluten-Free