From:
Deborah Ceizler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Ceizler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 15:53:58 -0800

Celiac Disease Foundation Las Vegas Celiac Support Group invites you to join
us on the patio at Whole Foods Market Charleston location on May 19th, 2007
for a mouthwatering morning of GLUTEN FREE pancakes.  Pam Pollock, the
Western Regional Sales Manager for Cherrybrook Kitchen and provider of the
gluten free pancakes, will be joining us to talk about the gluten free
goodies Cherrybrook Kitchen offers.

Q. What time?

A. 10:00 am - 11:30 am

Q. Is there a Fee to attend this event?

A. Yes, there is a small fee of $2.00 per person or $5.00 per family that
will go towards the LV CD event fund to help pay for future events.

Q. What else should be expected to happen at this event?

A. This is a pancake social that is open to conversation, questions and fun!

Q. I have other intolerances/allergies what ingredients are in the pancakes?

A. Pancake mix ingredients: white rice flour, evaporated cane juice, potato
starch, non-alluminated baking powder, tapioca starch, all natural vanilla
flavor, sea salt, xanthan gum.

Q. Will there be butter, syrup, drinks?

A. Yes, Yes, and Yes (orange juice), these will all be provided by Whole
Foods Market.

Q. Who can I contact for more information about this event?

A. This event will be listed on the WFM Calendar, as well as the LV CD
Support Group event calendar.  Call Jennifer Sullivan at 702-985-7664 or
email her or Co-leader April Mastroluca at

Q. I didn't know there was a Celiac support group here, how can I join?

A. Email [log in to unmask] to subscribe.