From:
Laurel Hutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laurel Hutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 22:23:22 -0700

The new location is moved in and stocked.  The oven was test fired last week
and there is room for expansion into refrigerated, frozen and baked
products.  Retail customers can come by and pick up orders next week.

The mixes are available as usual for order:  online, email, fax or by phone.

They include:
Mom's Chocolate Cake Mix
Cameron's Vanilla Cake Mix
Cinnamon Spice Cake Mix
Honey Grahamless Crackers Mix
Chocolate Dream Brownies Mix
Onion Ring Batter Mix
Pancake Mix - available in 1lb 3oz or 5lb bulk
Laurel's Baking Flour Mix 1lb or 5lb bulk
Pizza Dough Mix
Roll 'Em Out Sugar Cookie Mix
Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix (chocolate lover's delight)
Banzo Bread Mix
Dinner Roll Mix  (we make it in the bread machine and call it "Ed's Bread" -
perfect 2lb loaf of sandwich bread as my Dad mastered it)
Corn Bread Mix

I am very excited about the Co-op with New Cascadia Traditional as they are
bringing many new products with a great mix of ingredients for baguettes,
focacia bread and refrigerated cookie dough.  Baked cookies will be
available in the next few months and they include:  Ginger cookies,
chocolate chip cookies and are all fantastic products.

Through our transition and move we will be re-creating the website and the
labeling on the packages - thank you to all the customers that have called
and for those who are already stopping in to see what's new!!!

Laurel Hutton
Laurel's Sweet Treats Inc.
8174 SW Durham Road
Tigard, OR  97224