Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 22:38:03 -0400

This is a true story that happened to me, one of the founders of
Glutenfreeda's Real Cookies, about 2 weeks ago....I thought it fitting to share
it with those with Celiac.  These cookies really do taste - well, "Real" - as my
story below indicates.

A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of visiting an old friend of mine in
San Francisco.  I was down there on business trying to get our product line,
Glutenfreeda's Real Cookies into stores in the Bay area.  My friend happens to
be a business professional living in downtown San Francisco, so her diet
usually consists of take-out and a variety of frozen entrees and desserts -
and she also happens to be a cookie lover extraordinaire!

While I was visiting I came across a well-known, gourmet, wheat-based (non-
gluten-free) pre-formed, gluten-free cookie dough.  I decided to do a little
experiment and see how our gluten-free frozen, pre-formed cookie dough
stacked up to the "non-gluten-free" competition.  I purchased the
competition's Chocolate Chip cookies and took them back to my friend’s house
(at this time she was at work).  I baked up 6 of the competition's Chocolate
Chip Cookies and 6 of our Glutenfreeda's Real Cookies Chip Chip Hooray.  I set
them on a plate with 6 of ours on one side and 6 of theirs on the other.  When
she got home I asked her to help me out and taste one from each side and let
me know which she liked best (and for those of you who are wondering - no
she is not gluten-intolerant).  After one bite of each she said definitely this
one - and pointed to our Glutenfreeda's Real Cookies!  Just to prove it wasn't
a fluke, about an hour later when her fiancé arrived home he was asked to do
the taste test as well and again chose our gluten-free cookies!

Not only that, she and her fiancé ate our gluten-free cookies over the next
few days - what was left was the gluten-filled cookies.

As you can see these cookies really do taste like the "real" thing...and actually
maybe a little better.  No gritty taste, no strange gluten-free texture - just an
awesome tasting cookie....and what's better than that they are super easy to
make.  Just take them out of the freezer and place the pre-formed, frozen
cookie dough ball on a cookie sheet and bake.  Eat them yourself or serve
them to guests - no one will know it is gluten-free.

Visit www.glutenfreeda.com for a listing of stores who carry Glutenfreeda's
Real Cookies (available in 4 flavors).