From:
nancy cain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
nancy cain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 18:30:45 -0700

Imagine a 12-inch GF pizza with a light, delicious
cheesy crust that you can bake to perfection on your
outdoor grill.  That's what we did tonight with our
new Against The Grain Gourmet-Three Cheese Pizza to
celebrate one of the first warm evenings of the year
here in Vermont.  Grilling brings out the absolute
best in pizzas, and ours is no exception--the crust
crisps up like a wood-fired pizza, and the toppings
melt just enough to complement it. No gluten free
compromises here.

You soon can have the same experience.  We shipped out
our first 12-inch frozen pizza shells today, and our
first frozen, 12-inch, three-cheese pizzas will follow
next week. This means our pizza shells and pizzas will
soon be available to east coast retailers.

Check out our website www.againstthegraingourmet.com
for our continually expanding list of retailers.  If
you need them, our distributor's (United Natural)
product numbers are:
Pizza shell:  85126-1
Pizza: 12043-6

Thanks to all who stopped by our sample tables last
weekend at the Healthy Villi Conference in Wellesley,
MA and the Suffolk County Gluten Free Fair in
Farmingdale, NY.  The response to our products was
overwhelming!  Look for us in June at GIG National
Conference in Richmond, VA.