From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 19:20:27 -0400

Our biggest and best-looking issue of Gluten-Free Living is ready for
your reading pleasure.

In the Spring issue, Tricia Thompson, an expert on the gluten-free diet
and a member of our Dietetic Advisory Board will introduce you to whole
grains that are also gluten free. You'll learn how to make nutritionally
smart decisions about the safe grains you should add to your gluten-free
diet.

You'll also find out where to get whole grain products and how to store
them at home. And we didn't forget easy and delicious recipes.

From our fabulous cover to our Last Word essay, you'll learn everything
you need to know about gluten-free beer.

You'll get details on why Number One beer producer Anheuser-Bush has
decided to jump into the gluten-free market. We also have the scoop on
smaller beer companies that plan to grow and make it easier for you to
get their gluten-free beer.

If this has you longing for a tall cold beer and a hot slice of pizza,
we like your thinking. You will find a story about the increasing number
of choices and improved taste of gluten-free pizza. There's also a list
of gluten-free pizzerias around the country.

No publication is better equipped than Gluten-Free Living to help you
understand how the proposed definition of the gluten-free label will
impact your daily gluten-free life. You will find out the latest details
of the FDA proposal.

And in our expanded 48 pages, there is much more, including food expert
and cookbook author Jackie Mallorca's account of her trip abroad,
complete with exciting recipes she brought back. Plus, you'll find all
of our regular features.

As always, Gluten-Free Living is packed with specialized information
designed to help you live a happy, healthy gluten-free life. Go to
www.glutenfreeliving.com to subscribe or for more information.

Gluten-Free Living
560 Warburton Ave.
2nd floor