From:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 07:28:02 -0500

Dear Listmates,

I am half Danish, and I have read that celiac disease is very common in
Scandinavia.

I grew up going to VASA events, and where I live now, there is a Sons of
Norway group.

I would love to be able to eat the food but of course it contains gluten.

Does anybody have gluten free recipes for holiday recipes like the

half round Almond Cake

Aebelskiever

Kranskake

Danish Apple cake?

or any others

I bought a 'rye bread flavoring' from Energ-G but there are no instructions
how to use

it.  Has anyone used this to make a rye flavor bread and what recipe did you
use?

Thanks for any help you can provide.  I will summarize.

Paula in Pa.