From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 18:29:08 -0500

Chicken Paradise (www.chickenparadise.com) has had many calls from celiacs
and non-celiacs who want to stay with us because they feel we will be
respectful of their own personal dietary restrictions.  We really enjoy the
challenge and all of our guests have been very pleased.

The summer season is upon us, so call soon to reserve dates that are
convenient for you.  In case you haven't seen our website, go to
www.chickenparadise.com and get acquainted.  If you have been here before,
you might be interested to see that the photo gallery pages have been
expanded.  There are two views of the tree house now.  I will be working on
pictures of our chickens and peacocks next.

Our female peacock is sitting on 5 eggs right now and we expect them to
hatch about May 18.  Baby peacocks are so cute, but they don't stay small
for very long.  Plan a visit soon!

Come see us,
Anne and Joe Barfield
San Antonio, Texas