Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 04:21:15 GMT

On May 12 the Rochester Celiac Support will be participating for the sixth year in the International Walk for Celiac Disease; followed on May 19 in Syracuse and then the Buffalo area on June 10. We invite all Celiacs and their friends and family in the region to pick one or more dates and join with us to help bolster the research and awareness efforts directed by the Center for Celiac Research at the University of Maryland.
General information is available at http://celiacwalk.kinterea.org/
To register and participate in Rochester's walk you are directed to www.rochesterceliacs.org
We have planned entertainment for the kids, music for all, delicious sampling of gluten free treats, tempting prizes and gluten free ice cream cones.
For more information about the Syracuse walk contact  [log in to unmask]  and for Buffalo at www.buffaloglutenfree.org
Together we can continue raising awareness and advancing our knowledge about Celiac Disease.
Marv Becker, Walk Chairperson-Rochester Area.