From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 23:04:19 -0600

Chicken Paradise  (www.chickenparadise.com ) has just completed it's first
full year of business, and would like to take this opportunity to thank
those of you in the celiac community who have stayed with us, or recommended
us to others that came to San Antonio and stayed with us this past year.  It
has been very satisfying to provide a  full, sumptous breakfast to those who
are gluten intolerant and others with various food sensitivities.  OUr own
chickens provide the eggs for our breakfasts.

We continue to upgrade Chicken Paradise, and our latest addition is a
treehouse in the oak tree right outside the suite.  We hope to get a picture
onto the website before long.  It has a suspended staircase, and is totally
screened in to keep out the mosquitoes.  It is truly enchanting, and I can't
wait to show it to you.

We have one large suite with full bath and small kitchen, along with 1 1/2
acres of private gardens, including a large pool and outdoor shower.  We
start getting booked up by March, and will be busy all through the summer.
If you are thinking of San Antonio for pleasure or business this year, plan
ahead.  We are about 15 mintues from downtown and very near the airport, but
it is like being in a very secluded rural area.
Anne Barfield

606 Jackson Keller

San Antonio, Texas 78216
www.chickenparadise.com