Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 15:54:47 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Listmates,

One of the stones set in the facade of Tech Museum at San Jose carries the
inscription (and I paraphrase): If all of your experiments are successful,
then maybe you are doing the wrong experiments. Bill Hewlett and David
Packard would be pleased that not all of my experiments baking
celiac-friendly bread have been successful! I've been striving for texture
(bread should not go to crumbs by itself), flavor and appearance. The most
recent experiment with Expandex was successful. You can find out more about
it at: http://home.comcast.net/~vhdolcourt/bread/Experiment-4.html. If you
have never heard of Expandex and would like to read about my biased
viewpoint, go to http://home.comcast.net/~vhdolcourt/bread/ . If you want to
know where to buy Expandex, go to www.expandexglutenfree.com and click on
the Consumer link. Compare supplier prices before ordering.

This latest bread recipe was inspired by my wife and mate for many years.
Although not a celiac, she said something like: "How about some real flavor,
this time?" She picked the ingredients to modify a classical Bette Hagman
recipe that can be found on the internet.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Vic-Sunnyvale, CA