Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:55:34 -0600

Hi All--

I haven't yet taken the plunge to go back to eating gluten (April 23 is my
target date). Until then, I need to find ways to lower my cholesterol via
diet. I searched the archives and internet, but I'm discouraged. Most GF
flours are high in fat and carbs. Since it appears from posts to the list
that many celiacs watch their cholesterol go up on the GF diet, are there
any flours we can have that won't drive our cholesterol up?

I already use olive oil, eat chicken and fish (without frying), eat veggies
and fresh fruit. On the other hand, I'm sensitive to soy, legumes, and
sesame seeds.

Does anyone have suggestions for a good cookbook for low cholesterol
cooking? -- or better yet, have any of our guru GF cookbook writers have low
cholesterol GF cookbooks in the works?

Thanks for any information anyone cares to share. I'll summarize... Ayn in
Alabama

*******
*******