ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:57:56 -0600
Lelia,

I have believed for many years, although I might be wrong, that the true
Body of Christ will know when Jesus is going to return.  I don't know how
much suffering, so called, we might experience in advance of His coming, but
I believe, the true church, prophets in particular, are going to be
preaching judgment just before his return and not to society as much as they
will be to the churches.  I believe that the true Body of Christ will know
because they will be spiritually aware that all has been fulfilled according
to the Scriptures.  I believe we will pray, as one, and say, It has been
done as you have commended.  Even so come Lord Jesus, and I believe we will
call him back.  This is one reason I believe Jesus said he did not even know
the day nor the hour but the Father.  Of course, Jesus was speaking as a man
then.  I believe Jesus knows now.  One thing is for sure, much of the church
will go underground and will begin taking care of each other.  So that's
where we need to be before his coming.

Phil.