ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 09:57:48 -0600
Kathy,

I'm sorry to hear of your dad's loss, well, his gain, your loss for now
only. But growing up with the man you described sounds like an awesome
thing. And what insight for a man who comes from a part of the country
which is a bit closed, private, old-fashioned and would tend to run from
dealing with a handicap, but instead he knew exactly what to do and
probably breaking his heart all the while you and Terry had to pull your
lot with the rest. What a great dad. Thanks for sharing that bit with us
and know our prayers  are with you and your family.

Brad