ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:25:00 -0500
Well, here is the latest in my saga.  My dad is failing.  At first
they were going to move him home today to die.  The latest official
news is that he would go home tomorrow, but we just got a call from a
brother that an emergency occurred, no details, but the earliest we
could get out of here is Saturday.  We'll get to Green Bay at 7:30 pm
and then, we'll just have to stay in touch via cell phone to know
where to go from there.  The travel agent has been a real brick.  By
the way, in order to get the medical emergency   discount, we had to
provide the name of Dad's doctor and hospital. I don't think that
you  could just do that on the internet.  I forgot to say, all four
of us are going.  We offered to take Chris as well, but he
declined.  My brother is picking up Matt and we will meet him
there.  He will stay with us, though we don't know where we are
staying yet ourselves.  Just another thing to pray about.
Kathy