From:
Juli Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Juli Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 17:00:20 -0400

I bought some of these chicken pieces today and served them to my 3 boys for lunch.   Several hours later one of my boys started complaining of his stomach hurting and then vomited.  Has anyone you know had a reaction to this food item?  Other than that, he ate nothing out of the ordinary today.

Also, my daughter, who has celiac, is working at a camp  for a month and meeting high schoolers from all over the country.  She has been telling me interesting stories about kids she is meeting.  One told her that s/he used to have celiac but it went away, one said that he went to Germany and while there they put a drop of some medicine on his tongue and now he's cured.  These kids know all about celiac, so she doesn't feel that they are just pulling her leg-they really believe what they are saying.

But please advise about the Wellshire kids chicken bites.

Thanks,
Juli of NC