Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 06:24:56 -0500

Hi, I just wanted to pass on how much I like the bulk natural foods co-op
Azure Standard, out of OR.  They have lots of GF foods for much cheaper
than I can get other places, as well as organic veggies, etc.  I reccomend
for people living in NW.

BUT, I have been quite ill for some time after purchasing bulk foods from
them such as dried fruit and carob powder and shredded coconut. We finally
figured out that they purchase from supplier in larger quantities and when
they put food into smaller bags for sale, there is possibility for
contamination (they also bag other things at the same time including
pancake mix, etc.)

Emily Low