Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:06:30 EDT

Has anyone out there ever heard of the 3 Pauly Company? I travel to Europe a
lot and this last time I was in Germany again and discovered two breads from
that company that was so fantastic. On the package at the top it listed the
word in red Boulangerie and below that was CIABATTA BROTCHEN which was like a
larger dinner roll but larger. In Europe they eat it with breakfast or lunch with
meat and cheese on it or Nutella chocolate. It's a little crusty on the
outside and soft in the inside and the flavor, I just can't say enough about it.
The other was same company 3 Pauly in the corner with the Boulangeric and
CROISSANTS written below it. I haven't had a Croissant in twelve years. I thought I
had died and gone to heaven. Does anyone know if you can buy this bread any
place in the states?

Please let me know, I'll summarize.

Kay

*******