C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:49:11 -0700

<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/16/AR2007091600607.html?hpid=topnews>

<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/linkset/2006/05/03/LI2006050300853.html>

> > Hi Trish,
> >
> > Ken is not arguing that global warming isn't
> > happening, he just feels that the
> > reasons for the warming are not substantially due
> > human activity, rather
> > that it is due to varying solar output.
> >
> > The problem with this view is that it means
> there's
> > nothing we can do about
> > it, you can't turn down the thermostat on  the
> sun!!
> > However, if global
> > warming is due to human activity there are plenty
> of
> > things individually we
> > can do.
> >
> > Ken is also correct that there is less consensus
> on
> > what the long term EFFECT
> > of global warming will be (he confuses this with
> > uncertainty about whether it
> > is man-made or not - on which there is now
> > overwhelming consensus that it is
> > the major contributary factor (including Mr Bush's
> > chief scientist Professor
> > John Marburger
> >
> <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6994760.stm>).
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Deri
> >
> > -----------------------

> > list, go here:

> Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

> -----------------------

> list, go here:

> list, go here:

I AM SO SORRY mAG. IT IS SO HARD. I STILL THINK ABOUT
WHEN WE HAD TO DECIDE IT WAS TIME TO STOP FIGHT FOR MY
MOM. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE CERTAINLY IN MY PRAYERS.
MAY YOU HAVE PEACE AND COMFORT FROM g-d DURING THIS
TIME.
oOH SO SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS. i AM STILL DOING IT. I
finally got it right.