C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joy Liebeskind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:13:42 -0500
Every state has a Protection & Advocacy for Person with Disabilities
Agency

Most have been funded for Centers of Excellence for Persons with
Developmental Disabilities-usually tied to the state University.   Joy
Joy C Liebeskind
Coordinator Family to Family Health Information Network
Favor Inc      2138 Silas Deane Highway  Suite 103
Rocky Hill, Ct 06067
860-563-3232 Ext 108     866-630-6055  Toll Free
Cell Phone 203-641-0679
Coordinator CT Lifespan Respite Coalition (CLRC)
CTRespite.org        [log in to unmask]
860-247-2572 or 203-272-9058