From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 00:41:33 -0700
tom:
In power point, use the F6 key to move between the panes.
All the text should be contained within the notes pane, and a Control A to
select, and a control C to copy should allow you to paste all the text into
a word or text editor.
If you want slide titles and headings, just do the control A and control C
in the slides pane, again, use F6 to toggle around to the different panes.
73
Colin, V A6BKX