Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 20:58:43 -0600
Unfortunately I have not had the same experience. At about the same time I
went paleo I began to think about getting bifocals or reading glasses. My
very near vision is fine, and my distance vision with glasses excellent, but
that annoying zone right at reading distance is fuzzy with the glasses on,
and fuzzy without. So I find myself holding the book farther away than
comfortable, or taking off the glasses and holding the book too close.

I don't think paleo either helped or hindered.