From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 10:46:12 -0800
Hi Philip and Paleopeople,

Thank you very much for all the information about Restless Leg! and
lots of very good sites! I really appreciate the help.
I have a feeling that the animals I am eating are eating grains or
something that I can't tolerate. The other day I got itchy after
eating some deer and deer is supposed to be eating grass and natural
things, no?

I have another problem. I have developed a bunion. I am wondering why
I got this condition when all I am eating is wild meat and some fruit
and vegetables. I did, however, accidently eat some farmed 'wild'
animals that gave me severe symptoms for a couple of months. Now that
I mention it, that could be the root of the problem.

Any thoughts about bunions? How can I help it naturally, please? (I
twisted my ankle a couple of years ago running in high shoes... -
very unpaleo - but I don't think that would be a contributing cause... ?)

Thank you in advance for any paleosuggestions.

Paleobest,
Susan