C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 16:03:19 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Cerebral Palsy List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tamar
Raine
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2007 15:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Beach update please / Hello All

Susie sunflower,
I love the nick name! Thank you... the lettr was sent from the training
director, or at least email contact of training at the lifeguards assoc. of
calif.

Jewish people celebrate the new year, with FOOD, such as apples and honey, honey
cake, sweet raisin challah bread, blowing of a ram's horn, long boring services,

Dearest sunflower

 long boring services,?

Dearest, meg dear  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( lol)

Yes growing up very young it was hard to keep up

Always pestering  my poor late father what page what page??????????

And I grew up

And lost my father to cancer at 52 yrs old

He was a  child holocaust survivor 3 concentration camps between 8 yrs old and
13 yrs when he liberated from auchwitz an orphan..........and  in  my young days
the young israel of chomedey synagogue was full of holocaust survivors and 2nd,
3rd generation  children

And now today 4-5 th  gen after the holocaust

All to tell you how warm and emotional many times the reunions yearly

That this person or that person SURVIVED another
year...............................

It is a time to see long lost souls gathering in ones synagogue. :)

And throughout the years I learned the prayers

And I learned the songs

And at a months  prayers end  ( we just begun )

My  'clothes are dripping with sweat........

HUUUUHHH    ? Grumble grumble

 I SAID" SWEAT" DEARS YOU HEAR ME?  LOL!

It is a party

It is a request to have one more year of life and war to recapture a beloved

Like that, and all the rest meg says is true too:)

Thx for reading:)

meir