From:
Tracy Son <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2007 22:21:06 -0500
Hello to the list.
I think I have mentioned this before at one time but I will mention it
again.

I am in the process of trying to locate text files of the current gmdss
question pools that already have the questions and correct answers edited
without all the incorect answers there.
The new question pools for the gmdss lisence were affective as of August of
2006 and I have found a question pool with questions and all the answers
there and an answer key located below each subsection in the file but
wondered if any one knows of someone who has already edited such a file so
anyone who wishes to study for this lisence can just load the file into a
screen reader or reading programs you can find for use on the pc and read
the document.

If anyone knows of a way to have this edited, I have the file as a text file
and could send it to whoever might be able to help.
I know this is  an amature radio list but thought this would be the best
place to ask.
I do not know of any list just for gmdss operaters.
If anyone is able to help I would apreciate it.
There may be others here who have the same intrest.
It is a long shot but if any blind amatures did take the marren radio
operater permit folloed with the gmdss lisence test, it may be the
possibility of a job out at sea.
with the equipment the way it is now and I would figure there is a lot of
computer access that would enable us as blind people to do this kind of
work.
 Any help would be appreciated.
Tracy Son kk4ql.