From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 08:25:16 -0400
Harvey,

It may appear to shut JAWS down, but if you use the JAWS cursor to move
around the screen, you'll see that there is activity.  If, in fact, it is
really shutting down JAWS, you have some very severe problems on your
machine.  I'd be surprised if that was the case, as I've never had that
happen on either of my machines.  In fact, I've been using Registry First
Aid for a couple of years now on both 98 and XP.

Steve